Fluency Spinners Vowel Teams and Diphthongs
Total pages: 43
File size: 2 MB
It’s time to put a fun SPIN on fluency and word work! Your students will love these engaging and interactive reading passages! This reading pack contains over 35 passages for vowel teams, diphthongs, and other long vowel patterns. This pack is *perfect* for beginning readers or readers who need additional fluency and decoding intervention!
1) Students will read the short, manageable reading passage. Each passage focuses on a common vowel team, diphthong, or other long vowel pattern.
2) Students use a paperclip and a pencil to spin the spinner and complete one of the three tasks. The three tasks include:
– Rereading the passage for fluency
– Identifying, reading, and coloring the targeted word pattern
– Underlining specific words within the passage that follow the focus pattern
3) Continue spinning the spinner until all three tasks are complete!
I just know your students will love these fluency passages! They will think they are playing a game when in reality, they working on key reading skills, phonics skills, and fluency skills! Build confidence in your struggling and beginning readers!
Download the preview version for a FREE sample of these passages to use and try out with your students!
These passages are great for guided reading, small group work, interventions, RTI, special education teachers, first grade readers, struggling second grade readers, at risk third graders, morning work, homework, literacy centers, word work, partner work, and SO MUCH MORE! 🙂
The Vowel Teams, Diphthongs, and Other Long Vowel Patterns Edition covers the following: (TWO passages are included for every pattern!)
-y as long e
-y as long i
I hope you enjoy this reading intervention pack for fluency!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.