Fluency Spinners Short Vowel Edition
Total pages: 44
File size: 3 MB
It’s time to put a fun SPIN on reading fluency and word work! Your students will love these engaging and interactive reading passages! This unique learning pack covers 35 common short vowel word families. This pack is *perfect* for beginning readers or readers who need fluency and decoding intervention!
Download the preview version for a FREE passages to use and try out with your students!
1) Students will read the short, manageable reading passage. Each passage focuses on a specific word family!
2) Students use a paperclip and a pencil to spin the spinner and complete one of the three tasks. The three tasks include:
– Rereading the passage for fluency
– Identifying, reading, and coloring the targeted word family words
– Underlining two specific words within the passage that follow the
focus word family
3) Continue spinning the spinner until all three tasks are complete!
I just know your students will love these fluency passages! They will think they are playing a game while they work on key reading skills, phonics skills, and fluency skills! Build confidence in your struggling and beginning readers!
These passages are great for guided reading, small group work, interventions, RTI, special education teachers, advanced kindergartners, first grade readers, struggling second grade readers, morning work, homework, literacy centers, word work, partner work, and SO MUCH MORE! 🙂
The Short Vowel Edition covers the following word families:
This product also pairs perfectly with my Word Family Warm-Ups for Phonics and Reading Practice Pack!
Miss DeCarbo, Inc.
2014, All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.