Valentine Bubbles Student Gift

What You Need:
bubble tubes
tape or Glue Dots
Cardstock
Free Valentine’s Day template cards (see below)
How To Make Your Valentine’s Day Bubble Gifts


bubble tubes
tape or Glue Dots
Cardstock
Free Valentine’s Day template cards (see below)

I received a few emails lately asking if I was going to bundle my math centers and games so that they would all be available in…
Think back to your first year in the classroom. Remember that year? My favorite memory is my classroom making butter during Thanksgiving time. To this day,…
I decided to revamp where I placed my word wall this year. I have this huge, awkward wall space above my computers. It looks great, but…
I was going to post this yesterday but was having far too much fun at Put-in-Bay Island with some of my teaching friends at my old…
I need to give a HUGE *THANK YOU* to Gladys at Teaching in High Heels for giving me a big shout out on her Teacher Feature…
I linked up with Farley’s linky party over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! for this month’s edition of “Currently” Join the Linky Party by visiting her blog…
These are so adorable! I did something similar to this last year when I was in kindergarten. This year I am giving mine glow stick bracelets. They are cute too! I found the printable online and I am blogging about it today. I hope you will hop over and check them out too!
Joni
http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com