May Kindergarten At-Home Learning Menus for Distance Learning
Total pages: 15
File size: 4 MB
These KINDERGARTEN at-home learning menus keep students learning at home and engaged in content for the month of May! The menus are easy to follow, promote collaboration between students and parents, and do not require any prep work! Students complete a box from the learning menu and cross the box off after it is completed.
(If you are looking for my First/Second Grade May Menus, please click HERE.)
- READING MENU: includes activities for Read to Self, Read to Someone, and Reread for Fluency
- WRITING MENU: includes kinder-friendly writing prompts for opinion writing, informative writing, and narrative writing
- MATH MENU: includes math problems for oral counting, addition and subtraction up to 10, writing numbers, word problems with sums to 10, and a “grab bag” category that may include problems focused on shapes and beginning measurement skills.
- HANDS-ON MENU: includes activities for science, social studies, and a category that includes activities for music, PE, art, and character education
- A Teacher PDF which has instructions, ideas, suggestions, and printable learning menus
- A link in the Teacher PDF that allows you add digital menus to your Google Slides™ and share them with your students (via Google Classroom™ or another secure site that you use for distance learning with your students)
- Parent PDF that you can e-mail directly to the parents of your students (ink-friendly)
Teachers can choose how they wish to use the menus. You might require students to complete one to three boxes from each menu per week, or require them to simply complete the entire menu by the end of the month at their own pace. You’ll want to explain your expectations for the menus to your students through whichever platform you are using to communicate to families. These could also simply be distributed to parents as additional, supplemental, or optional work they can choose to do with their children at home. Choose what works best for you!
These learning menus were designed for kindergartners! The math menu is geared toward kindergarten learners, but Pre-K children can benefit from the practice and problems if they are assisted by an adult. These learning menus would also be great for first graders who need reteaching or a modified curriculum.
- Copy the specific learning menu that you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation of all four learning menus with your students and let them complete the activities from all four menus at once. (I advise that you let your students know how many boxes from each menu you would like them to complete per week.)
- Create a folder or topic in your Google Classroom™ and allow students/parents to access the learning menu(s) they would like to work on (This option is nice if you are using the menus as supplemental/optional/extra at-home work.)
These at-home learning menus are permitted to be shared by ONE classroom teacher for Distance Learning purposes. They can only be shared through a secure app or non-public site that you use with ONLY your students for distance learning/remote learning purposes. You MAY email the Parent PDF directly to the students in your classroom.
I hope you enjoy these May KINDERGARTEN At-Home Learning Menus!
Miss DeCarbo, Inc.
Google Drive™, Google Slides™, and Google Classroom™ are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation, sponsorship with or endorsement by them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.