A great learning unit to teach American Symbols to your students! This learning pack includes the following:
American Symbols learning posters:
The Statue of Liberty
The Bald Eagle
The United States Flag
The Washington Monument
The Liberty Bell
The White House
The U.S. Constitution
*Now with Coordinating QR Code Posters that link to the learning posters online! Make research fun and hands-on for your students!*
- American Symbols Note Taking Template Pages
- My Monument Planning Page for pre-writing
- My Monument Masterpiece Final Copy Page
- American Symbols Website Research Page
- Use with the website: www.bensguide.gpo.gov
- Click on K-2.
- Click on Symbols of U.S. Government
- American Symbols Match-Up Activity (makes a great assessment!)
- My Famous American Research Page/Note-Taking Template
- My Famous American Report Final Copy – 2 differentiated versions included!
- My Favorite Symbols mini foldable book
- American Symbols Word Search
This learning pack includes social studies content and contains activities that integrate writing and social studies. Students create their own monument to honor someone they admire and research and write a famous American mini-report. Use the posters as supplemental content or place them in a learning unit to create an independent work activity. I hope you enjoy! 🙂
Miss DeCarbo, Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.