A very big “Thank You!” to Mrs. Nunley over at First Grade Magic for the Liebster and Versatile Blog Awards! I’m so excited to have a handful of my first followers and she was so kind to give my new little blog such a nice shout-out!
Part of the Versatile award requires me to tell 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to other newly discovered blogs. Here we go!
1. I’m getting married on June 16th! I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life (and put on my wedding dress!!).
2. I coach high school cheerleading for my district. I spend ALOT of my weekends at school football and basketball games!
3. Coffee is my best friend. I put a mini Keurig in my classroom last year – it’s there for me anytime of the day. 🙂
4. Weston is my 4 year old peek-a-poo dog. Isn’t he cute? We write a lot of stories about him in my room. As you can see, he gets into a lot of trouble!
5. My third grade teacher, Miss Whiteman, was the teacher who made me want to teach. She turned our classroom into an Antarctica wonderland with fake icebergs and igloos as we read Mr. Popper’s Penguins. I was officially a fan of school, teaching, and classroom “themes.”
6. I have an addiction to making lists. I make lists for everything from what I need to do today, this week, grocery, budget, – you name it, I probably have a list for it!
7. A future career goal of mine would be to lead teacher workshops and present at teaching conferences.
And now for the awards….(Drum Roll Please)…
I’m giving the Versatile Award to: (15 Up and Coming Blogs – I will try to add more, I promise!)
You are SO sweet . . . I just visited your blog today and added you to my blog roll, then you stop by while we're at dinner to share the LOVE award – yay! Following back and sending gratitude,
The Corner On Character
Congrats on your awards! I am your newest follower! 🙂 Love your blog and ideas! Thanks for sharing. I am a new blogger too and would love for you to visit my blog..I am having a giveaway!
Loving & Learning in Pre-K
Congrats on your awards! I just found your blog 🙂 I also teach 2nd grade! Come visit when you get a chance!
Thank- you so much for this award!! Make sure you stop by my blog and enter my TpT giveaway…there's still time, winner will be announced in an hour or two 🙂
Thanks for the award!!! So fun!
You're welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! 🙂
Second Grade Sugar and Spice