“The most valuable resource all teachers have is each other. Without collaboration, our growth is limited to our own perspectives.” Robert John Meehan
I am passionate about sharing ideas, best practices, resources, and research with educators across the country. Throughout my years of teaching, I have been blessed with opportunities to inspire and support teachers, specialists, administrators, and coaches by presenting at conferences, educational service centers, building and district level consulting, and direct modeling within the classroom. I would love to collaborate with you and your staff! Get ready for a workshop packed with ideas, research, best practices, PRACTICAL application, and FUN!
Workshops and Sessions are Available for the Following Topics:
- An Introduction to Dyslexia and HB 436 (Exclusive to Ohio Teachers)
- Phonemic Awareness
- Oral Language
- Small Group Reading in the Structured Literacy Classroom
- Close the Gap: Vocabulary Game Changers!
- Mixing Science and Literacy in the Primary Classroom
- Surprise! Make Your Reading Block Unforgettable, Intentional, and FUN!
- Brain Building Fun: Games and Centers that Boost Critical Thinking
- Classroom Routines, Organization, and Management
- Keynote: Fuel Their Brains and Empower Their Minds