“The most valuable resource all teachers have is each other. Without collaboration, our growth is limited to our own perspectives.” Robert John Meehan
I am passionate about sharing ideas, best practices, resources, and research with educators across the country. Throughout my years of teaching, I have been blessed with opportunities to inspire and support teachers, specialists, administrators, and coaches by presenting at conferences, educational service centers, building and district level consulting, and direct modeling within the classroom. I would love to collaborate with you and your staff! Get ready for a workshop packed with ideas, research, best practices, and FUN!
Current Workshop/Session Topics Include:
- Bringing Comprehension to Life!
- If They Can Say It, They Can Write It!
- Reach Your Struggling Readers: Sight Words, Phonics, and Fluency Fun!
- Mixing Science and Literacy in the Primary Classroom
- Surprise! Make Your Reading Block Unforgettable, Intentional, and FUN!
- Brain Building Fun: Games and Centers that Boost Critical Thinking
- Close the Gap: Vocabulary Game Changers!
- Classroom Routines, Organization, and Management
- Keynote: Fuel Their Brains and Empower Their Minds