Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Fun!
Thank you SO much for attending my session: Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Fun! Below is a list of all of the materials, resources, tools, and other links that I shared and mentioned within my session. I hope you find this list to be helpful and convenient!
Within this list, you’ll find some Amazon affiliate links, which means Amazon throws a few cents my way if you happen to purchase something from those links – at no extra cost to you. I hope you find the links convenient and helpful!
The links below are listed in the order they were mentioned within the session video.
- EXCLUSIVE ilASCD Phonics Bundle – over 40% off with the promo code: ASCDPHONICS
- magnetic wands and magnetic chips
- pop-its: pack of five
- small balls for Bounce and Blend activity
- Phonological Awareness Interventions for All Resource Book: IMSE Website
- Equipped for Reading Success – Kilpatrick
- Dry Erase Photo Boards
- Micro Machine toy cars
- Finger Flashlights for sound drills
- M.A. Rooney Foundation Blending Board Website
- UFLI Blending Board
- tap on lights for phonemic awareness
- West Virginia Phonics – FREE Passages and Lessons!
- UFLI Decodable Passages
- Invisible Ink UV Light Pens for Word Detectives Activities
Do you have questions? Feel free to use the form below to contact me via email. I will reply to your question as soon as I can. Thank you so much for attending this professional development session! -Christina (Miss DeCarbo)