Teachers are BUSY. When we’re not lesson planning, organizing, grading, or collecting data, we’re attending meetings (so.many.meetings.). Let’s not forget that at the end of the day, we have a family to take care of and that long-forgotten to-do item called sleep. If you’re a primary teacher and you’re looking for a place to soak up teaching energy, get inspired, and find the resources and research you need to propel your students to the next level of their potential, you’re in the right place!
Since you’re here, I already know you’re an amazing teacher who wants to make your classroom the very best it can be.
But maybe you’re looking for…
- Organizational tips to make your teaching life easier, more efficient, and more effective
- Ideas for making learning visual and concrete for your students
- Intervention strategies that WORK and don’t take hours and hours to figure out or prep
- Literacy resources that focus on language, fluency, phonics, comprehension, vocabulary skills
- Practical educational research that provides you with the tools you need to succeed in the classroom
Did you shake your head “YES!” to any of those bullet points?
If so, you’re DEFINITELY in the right place! I’m here to help make your teaching and your classroom even more exciting, hands-on, research-based, and FUN – while making the world of teaching easier and more efficient for YOU!
Like you, I have some core teaching beliefs:
- I believe that loving our students comes before content.
- I believe learning and instruction should be differentiated and flexible.
- I believe when it comes to instruction, we need to remain rooted in research.
- I believe education is always changing, and it is our job to continue learning every day, just like our students.
- I believe the activities and lessons in our classrooms should be hands-on, visual, and concrete.
- I believe it should not take a teacher longer to prep an activity than it does for the student to engage in it.
- I believe every minute in our classroom counts.
- I believe it is possible to be the best teacher your students need and still have time for your own family and life.
Although I wish I could do this in person, over a cup of coffee, let me take a minute to introduce myself.
I’m Christina, and I have a passion for teaching primary students AND teaching teachers!
How did I end up here?
Let’s take your teaching strategies to the next level!
In the WORKSHOP tab at the top, you’ll find the list of dates and conferences I will be attending for the upcoming year.
Connect With Me On Social Media
In addition to blog posts on this website, I share pictures, ideas, and resources every day on social media through my Instagram and Facebook page! Click below to follow me and join in on the fun!
You can also sign up to receive emails, notifications of events, and special offers JUST for my e-mail list by signing up in the blue bar at the top or bottom of this page.
Need to contact me?
Please feel free to reach out and contact me below with any questions you may have: